• Load software packages such as Windows OS, Microsoft Office and any other
• Troubleshoot hardware and software conflicts and make repairs or adjustments
• Instruct and assist users in use of computer equipment, software and manuals.
• Provide technical assistance and training to end users on computer operating
Systems and approved applications.
• Maintains and supports the Antivirus Endpoint Protection configurations.
• Maintains and supports Servers including creating and maintaining PC images
and software installation packages
• Assists with managing and creating group policies and associated scripts
related to PC usage.
• Administer LAN equipment, such as switches, Wireless routers, etc.
• Maintain and configure shared network printers and personal printers.
IF ALL THESE DESCRIPTIONS MEET YOUR EXPECTATION FROM
AN (I-T) SERVICES, GIVE US A CALL AT